About this product
Fit Bit One Wireless Activity tracker + Sleep Tracker is a simple device that tracks all-day activity like steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. See how every day stacks up with LEDs that spark up like a scoreboard as you get closer to your goal. Then wear it at night to measure your sleep quality and wake with a silent, vibrating alarm. It also syncs to computers and 150+ leading smartphones, so you can access your stats anywhere and see your progress in charts and graphs. Remember, it is designed to withstand sweat, rain, and splashes.
1. Sensors and Components
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Vibration motor
- OLED display
- Push the button to cycle through daily stats
3. Water Resistance
- One is sweat, rain and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof. With any clip-based wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the clip stays dry and clean.
- You can clip One to a belt, pocket or bra. Always use the silicone holder when clipping it to a bra or waistband as the plastic One tracker is not meant to be worn in direct contact with the skin. Make sure the One display faces outward when clipped to your bra.
- The One tracker is made of thermoplastic. The clip is made of silicone and metal.
6. Battery and Power
- We recommend charging your One weekly to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery life: 10-14 days
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One to two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
7. Environmental Requirements
- Operating temperature: -20° to 45° C
- Maximum operating altitude: 9,144 m
- Tracks 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute.
- Tracks daily totals for past 23 days
- One syncs automatically and wirelessly to tablets, computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows smartphones using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
- Syncing range: 6 m
- Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port
- Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices